Aug 18, 2010

In a new flow.

I was, I am and I will always be a Navodayan because in Navodaya our destiny was [is being]shaped. But many a times I felt that the recorded version of the Navodaya Prayer "Hum Navayug ki nayee bharati" sent by the Navodaya Vidayalaya Samithi was not-so rich in quality. I know Navodayas have a pool of talent and on a given day they would prove to the world that they are second to none; but it took such a long time for us to listen to an improvised version of the prayer.

I am extremely happy that JNV Trivendrum has taken steps to infuse freshness to both vocal and instrumental parts of the prayer.

While thanking all the students, teachers and the Principal of JNV Trivandrum for bringing out the new rendition of the ever so melodious Navodaya prayer, let us listen to the sweet prayer that still beats in the cores of our hearts.

Click the link and enjoy.

http://www.navodayatrivandrum.gov.in/homepage2/Web/Navodaya%20Prayer.mp3

2 comments:

  1. how 2 listen d song?? m i supposed 2 download d song 2 listen it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Shabs: Just click the link and hear through ear phones or sound box

    ReplyDelete